Position: Part-Time Studio Team Member
We're seeking a Part-time Team Member to join our studio!
This position helps to quality check and assemble products for inventory and order fulfillment, package and ship orders for retail and wholesale fulfillment, and assist in a variety of other tasks. Applicants should be highly detail-oriented. Responsibilities include but are not limited to product quality inspection, product packaging, assembling products, preparing and shipping retail and wholesale orders for fulfillment, documenting when inventory and supplies get low, re-ordering supplies, and answering basic customer service emails.
We're looking for someone with a strong eye for detail who is interested in and excited about Wildship Studio goods.
The ideal candidate should be interested in optimizing production processes while working quickly and efficiently.
Immediately - 2023 (long-term).
- Packaging and assembling Wildship Studio goods
- Quality control for products - watching for production issues and sorting
- Helping put away, document, and re-order product inventory and supplies
- Pulling, packing, and shipping retail and wholesale orders for fulfillment
- Helping with various tasks- answering basic customer service questions, tidying and cleaning workspaces, assisting Bree, updating inventory on online marketplaces (Etsy, website, etc)
- Maintaining target assembly times on all production and fulfillment processes and projects
- Maintaining the aesthetic quality of the Wildship Studio brand
No experience required—just an enthusiasm for the Wildship Studio brand and products! We train on all processes. Applicants should be very detail-oriented, strive for efficiency, be able to follow directions on existing processes, and must be able to lift 40 pounds.
Part time, ideally 8 - 20 hours weekly. Hours and days can be flexible.
This position’s pay will be based on the candidate's experience/qualifications. Our starting pay for part time roles is between $12.00 - 15.00 hourly (able to quickly complete complex products/orders).
- Flexible schedule - We can accommodate any schedules between 10am-5pm, Monday through Friday. Shifts can be mornings or afternoons or all day. We can work around student schedules.
- Free cards and stickers; employee discount on all other goods
- Relaxed work environment (with pets!)
- Ability to learn and grow within a creative environment
Our home studio is located in the Plainfield NE area of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is located at our home studio and workspace, where we have a friendly dog (Hikaru) and two cats (Jinni and Zoey). Applicants must be okay with sharing space in our home with animals.
Please email email@example.com and submit:
Your cover letter and resume (if you have one or just a listing of job history if applicable). Your cover letter should state why you think you would be a great fit at Wildship Studio or why you would like to work at Wildship Studio.
Please also put in the subject line of your email - Wildship Studio Team Member.
We really appreciate you taking the time to consider yourself for this position. If you have any questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.